Have you heard of the Merlin IV? Merlin IV's are available NOW....No need to wait until July.
MADE IN THE USA! ASK US ABOUT OUR MEMORIAL DAY SPECIALS!
Merlin IV by World Products
• Front Oil Inlet and Restrictor Provision
• Cylinder Walls .290” @ 4.600” Bore
• 9.500”, 9.800”, 10.200” & 10.250” Deck Heights
• Available 55mm Cam and .904” Lifters
• Accepts up to 60mm Babbit Cam & 1.025” Lifters
"World Products has redesigned the Merlin Big Block Casting, incorporating numerous improvements and new features. New features include thicker main webs for increased strength. Cylinder walls are .290” @ 4.600” Bore. An increased volume priority main oiling system with oil feed for dry sump systems and front oil crossover and restrictor provisions. Available with 55mm babbit cam journal and .904” lifter bores. Also new are deck heights from 9.500” to 9.850” and 10.200” to 10.250”."
What are the advantages of the Merlin IV? Dick Boyer @ PBM/World talks about the Merlin IV at the PRI Show 2016:
• “Enlarged cam bore diameter to a 60mm babbit so you can now put a 2.480 bore cam in this block.
• Shrunk up the water passage behind the outer bolt holes of the block to put more material there.
• Added material to the main webs where big blocks have a tendency to break.
• Upgraded the cast iron quality of the material makeup of the block to make the block considerably stronger. It’s got a 5000 psi stronger cast iron in the new Merlin IV block.
• Also added some other features to the lifter bore area that allows for more material for key lifters.
• Or if a guy really wanted to get crazy and put a straight 41 degree lifter bore bank in that block in the 8.1 or Merlin IV you can do that with this block.”
AVAILABLE NOW & IN STOCK!